Prerequisite: Must have done at least one other workshop with Amyra Mah
Spiritual Self-Defence Beyond ‘Love & Light’
Are you bombarded by negative energies from others?
Drained and overwhelmed?
Prone to absorbing other people’s fears and negativity?
This workshop is for you if:
- You have weak boundaries
- You are a ‘nice person’ who takes care of other people’s feelings first, at the cost of your own wellbeing.
- You can’t say no.
- You’re afraid of hurting other people’s feelings.
- You dread confrontations.
- You have a pattern of being bullied by aggressive, intimidating characters.
- You are in a relationship with someone who is manipulative, abusive and narcissistic.
- You hate being the recipient of unwanted sexual attention, leering and sleaziness.
- You’re a victim of jealousies and other people’s ill intentions.
You feel you need “stronger protection” than the usual ‘love and light’ approach commonly espoused.
You sense there is untapped power in you, but are afraid you may cause harm to others.
You’re wishing for a strong yet non-confrontational way of dealing with people who drain you or are abusive.